GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT
All Abstracts should be submitted in English only.
All abstracts must be submitted using the Abstract Submission Portal in ICJR ME 2020 Website.
NOTE: Abstracts submitted by email, fax or post will NOT be accepted. The Scientific Committee will not accept responsibility for any abstracts that have not been properly submitted according to the instructions.
Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as an oral or a poster presentation and its decision is final. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for grammar and clarity.
A Presenting Author whose abstract has been accepted for either oral, or poster presentation is required to register and pay the conference registration fee in order to attend the meeting and deliver their abstract.
The presenting authors and co-authors are eligible for 50% discounted conference registration fees.
The last date of Abstract Submission is 28th February 2020.
Abstract Format Structure
- Abstract Title: The title must be brief, concise, and in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Abstract title limit: 20 words
- Authors: Please enter your name and your colleagues’ names as you wish them to appear in the Final Program.
- Maximum number of words: The abstract text should have a minimum of 250 words and maximum of 300 words only.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the rights to reject any submission.
- The Structure of the Abstract should be:
- Do not include keywords in the abstract.
- Abbreviations should be spelled out, in parenthesis, in its first use in the abstract.
- Poster Board Dimension: 150 cm (height) and 90 cm (width), submitted as one piece.
- Poster Orientation: Portrait Format.
- Poster Materials: Paper or cardboard and should be laminated.
- Poster Format: should include Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Poster Images: (clips arts, graphs, diagrams and drawings) must be in high resolution EPS format (300 dpi).
- Poster Title: 36 font size in Arial Black – Body Text: 24 font size in Arial with single spacing.
- Do not use all UPPER-CASE Character in your posters.
- The Author should fix the poster on the first day of the event (9th April 2020) in the designated areas.
- Materials required to fix the poster will be the Authors responsibility.
- Author should display poster only at the designated area.
- Any damage caused to exhibition panels / venue installations will be charged by the venue authorities on the presenter.
- Posters to be removed on the event’s last day. Posters removed before last session - will not be evaluated / awarded certificates.