Before you travel to the UAE, please check your visa requirements and make sure you have a valid visa if needed. Should you require a visa we recommend that you initiate the process with us 30 days prior.
Visa on Arrival Countries
- GCC Countries:Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia
- Europe:Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City
- Americas:United States of America, Canada
- Oceanic / Pacific:Australia, New Zealand
- Asia:Brunei, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea
Nationals other than those of the above lists require an entry visa which will need to be arranged prior to arrival.
* Note: The Visa information provided here is for information purpose only and to be used at your own risk. Visa rules are subjected to change without warning. Contact your nearby embassy or The UAE General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners Affairs website for the most up-to-date information.
Instruction to Apply
The below documents are required to apply for UAE Visit Visa:
- Your Passport Color Copy
(Front & Back, Hi-Res)
- Clear Color Passport Sized
Photograph of you
- A copy of Event
- We will verify the documents and send you a credit card payment link of AED 400 + service charge where applicable (5% VAT as per UAE Law).
- Once paid we will process your visa immediately
This is a non-refundable application, final approval is with UAE Immigration, however, we will do our best to ensure a positive result. (Kindly note: The duration to process a UAE Visa varies from case to case)
Contact us at: